Introduction to the Seven Core Elements of Health


In the next blog posts I will present a health model which is superior to all other health models. This model I call the seven core elements of health. It is patterned after the Biblical account of the creation of the world because that was given to us as a pattern for many, if not all other aspects of our life. Following that pattern it becomes the creation of our health.

Other health models have many, and occasionally all, of the principles represented here but these seven elements are overarching principles and all other aspects of health, in this model, are under them because these are fundamental to all other principles.

The intent of these next posts is to teach about health. As you can tell I will not hesitate to include religious principles in relation to health. My intent is not to teach religion but there is plenty of evidence that there is a link between the belief and practice of a religion and its effects on health.

These eight posts are my first draft of my intent to publish these concepts in a paper and eventually a book. If you have any suggestions of what I should include or omit, of how I should order my thoughts better, or how I can improve its presentation I would appreciate the feedback.

Comments